1. For the protection of your child and the other children, we ask that you allow your child to recuperate at home with any of the following symptoms and/or illnesses:
- Fever (99.5 degrees or higher) currently or within the previous 24 hours (Children should be fever-free without fever-reducing medicine for 24 hours)
- Runny nose, green or yellow in color (excluding allergies)
- Questionable rashes
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- Sore throat
- Active Chicken Pox
- Conjunctivitis (Pink Eye)
2. We will not administer medication. If your child is being treated with antibiotics, he/she should be on the medicine and "fever free" for at least 24 hours before coming to the nursery/classroom.
3. If the child develops a fever or other symptoms of illness while at church, we will contact the parent immediately so the child may be taken home to recuperate and receive the necessary care and rest.
4. If your child has a physical condition which might require some type of specialized intervention or precaution, please contact the Preschool/Children's Minister to discuss special arrangements before bringing your child.
5. For the protection of all our little ones, caregivers and volunteers are asked to follow the same guidelines with regard to working in the preschool area when sick.